Letter to our Families and Guests
Dear Families and the Community,
Our staff at Maple Hill Funeral Home and Cemetery are dedicated to providing your family with the utmost professional level of service during your time of loss. We understand that losing a loved one is hard and during these uncertain times, it's even more difficult. At Maple Hill Funeral Home we serve families with members of all ages and backgrounds. Many people walk through our doors to celebrate life and their loved ones legacies. Most visitations and funerals have hundreds in attendance. To preserve a clean environment, while protecting the health of the families we serve and our staff, we are implementing the following protocol for services at the funeral home, gravesites, and churches.
Funeral and Memorial Services as of March 23, 2020
· Effective immediately all services and visitations will be limited to immediate family members with 10 people or less as suggested by the CDC until further notice. These precautions will ensure that all family members will be able to have a service for their loved ones while limiting exposure to those most at risk.
· All evening visitations will not be allowed until further notice to allow our staff proper time to clean the facility between services.
· We will be streaming or uploading all funeral and memorial services on our Facebook with the permission of our families and clergy.
· Our dedicated staff will still be meeting families at the funeral home. However our preference will be to assist you by making virtual arrangements through an outlet that is easiest for you.
· We will sanitize all arrangement conference rooms after meeting with families.
We will be available
by phone 24/7 as always to answer any questions regarding your loved ones
Our dedicated staff will still be working at the cemetery office. However our preference will be to assist you by making virtual arrangements through an outlet that is easiest for you.
· Call 913-262-6610 to schedule burials.
· Services will be limited to 10 people or less. Tents will still be set up however no chairs will be. We will do our best to help accommodate your family so if there is any special requests please call the cemetery office.
We want to thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this
time. If you need anything please do not hesitate to call us at 913-831-3345
Owner & President